CSI Ala Carte Service Menu
The Ala Carte Services menu allows you to choose among available service and support options to design your own service bundle. You’ll get exactly the services you need and at a better price than if each service was purchased separately. The Ala Carte menu is targeted towards businesses and health care offices that want to handle some IT services in-house but don’t want to scale up their department to handle all aspects of their IT needs, particularly those that require specialized training or equipment.
Rates for the Ala Carte Services are based on a per device per month fixed cost unless otherwise noted below.
Ala Carte services include:
- Anti-Virus Protection
- Patch Management/Updates (particularly MS patches)
- Light Remote Monitoring (every 4 hours) to provide you with alerts on computer problems before they become expensive downtime
- Managed Backup (with your equipment), including Integrated Backup Deployment, Backup Management and Monitoring and Capacity/Status Reporting
- Hosted Backup and Data Storage (using our equipment), with pricing based on the amount of data (mega or gigabytes) involved
- Disaster Recovery Services with Server Fail Over (pricing based on amount of data on your server)
- Hosted Email (pricing based on the # of email addresses) or Hosted Websites (Fixed Monthly price) on our Secure Server
- Mobile Device Management (Mobile management, support and reporting for smart phones and tablets)
- Managed Compliance for Health Care Providers (priced per IP address; includes Monthly Vulnerability and Compliance Specific Reporting)
- Our Proactive IT Systems Health Reports for a fixed monthly fee. See our Proactive Services Page: Standard Reports for examples of these reports for the “Wile E. Coyote Acme Company” to get a feel for the information you’ll receive every month that will help you spot problems and security gaps, plan for growth and budget for the future. Reports include: Site Overview, Executive Summary of Systems, Network Health Overview, Network Performance Assessment, Managed Devices by Operating System and Remote Usage
All remote and on-site IT Repair work is available at our low hourly rates.
If you have Capital Expense projects (such as adding a server/network), cabling needs, programming projects or after-hours support, we’re able to offer a free consultation and quote for those services based on our low hourly pricing. Please see our CSI Service and Support Home Page under IT Projects for a full list and description of projects that fit this category.
Customize your services to fit your needs and your budget—that’s what CSI service is all about. Call us today at 712-255-1774 to find out if our Essentials Service Bundle is right for you.